Sunday, January 25, 2009

On the go...




Ciao tutti! I'm dead tired after a long but wonderful day. Eric and I have season tickets to the Bellini Opera House in Catania and today was our first show. It was wonderful and I promise to blog and post some pics soon about the opera, our trip last weekend to Siracusa, our first soccer game, going back in the kitchen and making pizzas at the pizzeria next door, and all the other crazy things happening lately. But for now I'm molto sleepy. I've got Italian lessons tomorrow and I'll try to remember to look up the word for sleepy. These pics are from when Eric and I were dogsitting for our friend Adam. His dog Hoya was very sweet but needed lots of attention. He wouldn't get more that a foot away from us! These pictures are taken by Eric when I'm laying on his lap on the couch, then Hoya comes up and wants to be laying on Eric's lap, too. Goodnight!

No comments: